It’s the time of the year when New Years Fitness Resolutions are on our minds! So how can we make sure that this years resolution is a success?
Well, I’ve got 5 Tips that are sure to make this the year that you finally accomplish every fitness goal you have on your list! These tips come from years research into goal attainment, as well as the experience gained from training hundreds of personal training clients since 1998.
I think this episode really gets to the heart of achievement in fitness – and reveals how similar fitness success is to any other goal you seek to accomplish in life. So buckle your seat belt and get ready to find out what you can do differently this year to make your dreams come true.
More specifically, in this episode you’ll find out:
- Why starting slow may be the secret to going the distance with your goals.
- How splitting your major goal into smaller “mini goals” can help you succeed.
- How you can gain patience and go the long haul (no more quitting after 2 weeks of exercise).
- How you can have motivation to workout every single day!
- Why doing too much can be more detrimental than doing too little.
- What you can do to eliminate diet & exercise confusion in the New Year.
- Why it’s good to have lofty goals – kinda…
- What “resistance” is; and how you can destroy it to achieve your goals.
- And much, much more.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Thank You SOOOO Much For Your Support In 2013 – I Truly Appreciate It!
I just want to take a minute to thank you for being an FDF Podcast listener. It means so much to me. I want nothing more than to give you a better and better product in 2014, so please use the contact form here if you have any questions or comments – I’d love to hear from you!
Help out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show. Thank you so much in advance!
Thank you for listening, and I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below.